Saturday, September 19, 2009

2009年9月19日

It's A Super Bad Day!!!!!
juz hate it!!!!

sooo unluckily
sooo regret
sooo sad
i can say it's a bad bad bad day!!!!!!!!

why im soooo stupid???
idiot
foolish
n promise wan to go....
really is the Funnie Famillie me
haiz

u didnt 爽 me say la
so wat?
act like tat
juz very 做作 u know?
hate u hate u hate u

JE,i wan to tell u a good new
the 过路的 go away oledi
good n good n good!!!
but still sad...
cuz of him...
i done a thing
cry
omg
dont wan say him again
forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u wan know cum ask me
im juz will tell u n another 1 ppl onli

go skate my leg sooo painful
pity
pain n pain now
but blogging juz use hand n can sit
so tat's why im here
wan buy plaster
but dunno wan go where buy
dont wan tell my mum
aboh next time dont wan giv me go again

when i posting tis post
tat kai wen very luan
then i blocked her
good job

juz nw when we were in QBM
LLZ angry
haiz
anyway
sorry
haiz
dont angry la

n juz nw in skating there
hav a ppl fell down
so pity
then i think he 骨折...
haiz

no moddie today...
cry n cry n cry
sooo lucky can cum bac home faster
juz wan to go bac home

At The Last
The Conclusion Is:
I Don't Want To See U Anymore!!!!
(but i know i cant do it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment