Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Da Funnie Famillie Storie 1-Me VS Fishmonger

The first storie of Da Funnie Famillie
We created it few days ago
tis storiei copied from Jay Ee there~~~
haha
ren yun yi yun
but i hav to post tis storie at my bloggie
ok,let's start

Lynn VS Fishmonger
One morning, me went to the market all alone to buy breakfast as usual. I hate it because, the terrible smell in the market always makes me want to puke. I walked and walked, until I finally arrived the Fish Store, and that Fishmonger was starring at me and waiting for me to buy fish ( lol ). Me disliked that fishmonger because, he "accidentally" splashed the smelly water on the fish on my body ( for two times )(omg) and I decided to get revenge because I was really angry. I took up a fish and slapped the fishmonger(haha!geng leh). The fishmonger was really angry and splashed the smelly water on my body again. Me then took my high-heels and threw them towards the fishmonger(:P). At last, I got caught by a guard and he warned me not to fight with the fishmonger again. I went back home after buying breakfast. I promised myself I won't go near the FishStore again.

No comments:

Post a Comment