Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Things Happened In School Todayx

too many things wan to tell
first,
tat model student com.
ah nian+Japanese won
LOLX
the ppl who i support(LWS+LYJ)lose
watevuh
i jz support them forever~~~
dun giv up
jz do ur best^^
it's ok
dun unhappy
we all will support u 4ever

n then
tat drama
changed
ah moi la
sooo kepoh
duh
my partner is tat stud BK~
i dun wan lalala
tat CT la
keep doing me
watevuh la
jz perform tat dance
dun care anything
^^
tis is the best me~

LOLX
lws n ows not fren now
sooo unhappy
wan fren which 1???
i dunno
i asked ah ma's yi jian
she say two also dun fren
i dun wan lalala
jz be bac fren ok???
duh~
ah ma jz save me
....................................................................................

jz nw a worker in my school bring her baby cum to school
then the baby lost...
i wan carry him but he killed me
lolx
then fish ball wan carry him
he accepted
lolx
it mean he dun likes me lalala
then after school
i meet him again
he saw me then wan kill me again
lolx
then i faster ran down the stair

it was a full stud memories tis day...........

No comments:

Post a Comment