Sunday, November 29, 2009

Phew~

ohh~
today gt time to post d...

27November
K mum n my mum wif my sis n me went to Setia there c new house
zzz
1 type is teres n another 1 is 半独立独立式洋房
wasted about 2hrs at there=.=
wasted my time T.T

28November
actually today wan go Golden Sand wan
my dad hav a competition there
den when we went there
the car siao liao
==den cant go
den i cooked mushroom soup as dinner
my dad came bac
he told me he gt second prize
gong xi~

29November-today
jz nw K mum fetch me n my mum go makan
dunno go where=.=
den go c 家具
zzzz
den go her house
K mum d sis also there
n her daughter also there
K mum d two son also there
K mum d sis has a dog
WALAOOOO
me c the dog den run
==
very xiong lorh the dog...
scare of it
after tat we all
drive two car go c house again
dunno at where...
ver small lorh the house...
den very expensive
1 car park they charge RM18000
=.=
waste money
den go my K mum d second house
quite big...
the balcony really big
can put 5 tables there
very lol lorh...
the show house there ar gt a refrigerator marh
mana tahu gt ppl go curi=.=
siao wan go curi refrigerator
tis house is hampir Sunshine wan
really big(for a apartment)
RM4,000,000
if no wrong

6December
go do teeth
=.=
haiz...scared scared

7December
go school take letter
very ma fan lorhh
mum n dad cant go i think
so i think will ask K mum fetch me...

15December
go secondary school d...
miss frenz
miss u all~
muacksz
T.T
mym K mum there all ask me go Bing Hwa
dun wan la...
but it's really good la...
so dunno
my dad's frenz ask me go Heng Ee
dunno?

It's all...
for now
i hav RM200 for the 7As'
my frenz gt RM1800 lerh
siao siao
me jz like 小巫见大巫
^^
nvm larh
me not very rich nia

No comments:

Post a Comment