Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Third Day

It The Thid Day...
still miss them
==
cvl came bac from Gold Coast
keep calling me
den we chat chat chat
chat a lot of things
den she scold cuz last time d post gt her thing inside
she says hse wont(100%)go to Bing Hwa
her mum dun let
cuz gt homosexual
==
duhhh
left me 1ppl T.T
but it's okay larh
Janice n TYJ also going
yeppy
==
should I happy?
nope

Boring Boring n Boring
jz boringgggg
but dun wan to chat wif anyone
jz hope can end the conversation as early as can
so sorry to 2ppl
chan n anelise

wan tidur d....
too boring
any word can explain my mood now?
i think
N.O.

dunno why my posts ar...
all cant put colour wan
very diffucult to see lerh...
n also too small
but lazy to change the HTML code
if i wan to change
den my eyes will buta wan^^
too many words marh...
ltr wan go out d...
so hav to off liao
but still wan play treasure madness
hehe~
XP

No comments:

Post a Comment