Saturday, December 25, 2010

Family OMG!

W-ow
I'm now 13
and just know that
> stay with family is the BEST!
yesterday
was Christmas
went to relative's house
ate turkey
the first time
Lol
I do some agar-agar
MYSELF
den they clap hands for me Lol
Haha quite happy Lol
den talk talk talk
my aunt wans me to do a birthday cake with agar agar
Wow
Lol
I'll try my best!
xD
den chinese new year eve aso nid to do agar agar
OMG
my business Lol
ahahaha
=D
Den
talk talk talk
laugh laugh laugh
Den my Ah Gu
say want gift me and my sis iPhone/per
Lol
sooo happy
hope is from US
not China
haha
I want Apple iPhone
but if can choose
I'll choose
cash
I dunwan Phone =)
xD
Haha
after that
Ah Gu ask us drink wain
Oh My God!
Lol
drank a lot of wain
>5 glasses
den VS my aunt
see who win
the winner will gt RM200
==
Lol!!!
Ahahahaha
after that no one win or lose
>fair
Lol
ahahahaha
So happy yesterday night




Just now went to Miao Xiang Ling with them too
go Bai Bai
Bai my ah ma
Rest In Peace =)
I'll misscha

No comments:

Post a Comment