Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My future

=(
Exam soonnnn.
on 13.10.11
I dont want to exam
it's the last exam for 2011 and also Form2
I'll miss my Form2 life
I thought I'll get into a crush but not
Hurt.
After Form2 den come the PMR
Ahhhhhhhhh
OMG
D'=
What I'm going to do?
Dunno?
And then
I think of my future
The U.
University of course
I'm wondering.
Should I go overseas?
Can I?
Will I?
My friends want to go Singapore
I prefer to stay in Penang
but
nothing to do in Penang
Go USM?
No I dunwan

What I am going to choose?
My major
will be Doctor? Lawyer? Stewardess? Or..?
My minor
Want to choose Baking and Design or either Dancing
I dunno how to dance of course.
My mum said she dooesnt let me go dancing classes
because of the fees
It's too expensive
Anyway
I love dancing
Haha
I wan to go Cambridge
The centre not the U.
I want to improve my English
English is the most important language
And now my English is in Grade B
I want it to be Grade A+
But I have to add oil add oil den add oil
Dunno?
When I'm 24 den I refer back to this post
den I'll know what I've choose
=)
Good luck to the me in year of 2021
=) Goodnight <3 cha

No comments:

Post a Comment