Monday, September 21, 2009

About Our Funnie Famillie~~~

I love tis famillie very very much!!!!
there's included ~ah ma~ ~me~ n ~en mei~
not a big famillie
but it can giv me happy

my ~ah ma~ very funnie 1
tat's why tis famillie called 'Da Funnie Famillie'
sooo happy can be her 'sun'
my sister ~en mei~ also very funny
i told her all my secret n very believe her
she is my sis ter n super best friend!!!

yesterday
when we were chatting in msn
we talked about pasar
i told them i will go pasar every morning alone
then ~ah ma~ said 'a little girl'
then ~en mei~ said u wear high-heels n wear like ah ma shirt
then i wan lend from ah ma
ah ma said 'ok'
hahaha
then ah ma said 'u also take a basket'
i said 'wan rotan do 1 basket'
hahahha
then dunno why
we talked until slap the fishmonger
~en mei~ said 'use ur high-heels to slap the fishmonger'
then ~ah ma~ said 'use the fish to slap'
then i asked 'u all guess they will have wat respond?'
~en mei~ said 'they will slap bac u wif the fish'
~ah ma~ said 'then all ppl look at u'
'then we stopped fighting' i said

it's really DA FUNNIE FAMILLIE
i love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment