Monday, September 21, 2009

Really Cant....

Lol
last time i think i can forget him
but i wrong...
juz wrong
no any reason
every time i think of him n i wan to cry...
juz wan to cry
no reason
n dunno why
u know u 弄乱 my life???
i hope tat
that day never come...
i dont wan go tat ceramah then i will never know u
now im so scared
i cant do anythings...
i juz can tell out all my 心事 in bloggie
i dont wan be the 'third ppl'
i dont care u all know who im talking now
juz know it
tat's never mind

i dont wan listen to any song now...
the lyrics make my cry...
juz like:

crazier--u make me crazier crazier
breakaway--i spread my wings n i'll learn how to fly(虽然not about love)
white horse--im not ur princess,this ain't a fairy tale
you belong wif me--u'r on the phone wif ur gf she's upset
青花瓷--天青色等烟雨,而我在等你

these part
虽然 it's not same wif my life but when i remember tat time im going to cry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment