Sunday, November 8, 2009

ARGHHHHH

it's the unununununununluckiest day~
go to qbm to skate wif ah ma n sk n other 6m 6j 6h ppl
=.=
me sk n llz play train
im between llz n sk
llz in front of me n sk behind of me
we play n play
suddenly llz dunno why 失去控制
den he fall down den me fall down den sk fall down
duhhhhh
when i half open my eye
a thing knock on my teeth n my mouth there bleeding
i dunno wat happened
den i open my eyes
my mouth there 麻掉
i also dunno it's bleeding
den i suddenly see my mouth bleeding...
=.=
so many darah
i dunno wat hav to do
n i didnt cry
zzz
my teeth no pain
den the guard come n papah me go sit down
den giv me a pack of ice
=.=
so big lerhhh
den i go toilet
wash my leg n hand n also mouth
yiew...
all darah
wan pengsan ler
after tat i go bac lorh
wrote down my name add tel
den i go bac
den go ambil shoe n go bac
ah ma's mum bought me a bottle of gas drink
den fetch me go home

den today-sunday
mum fetch me go dentist
==
waste RM55 to check
den she said after 1month giv the wound pulih hav to go do a fake teeth
about RM150++
den if wan easier
when im 20/21years old
go 植牙
about RM5000-6000 or more
haiz

tomrrow also no face c ppl
dun wan talk
n also hav to explain to teacher
lazy!!!!!!!
duhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment