Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No Title

No Title cuz i dunno wat's it's name
erm...
today in school
Yvonne gave JE a mail...
it's 绝交信
a lots of JE's bad things...
den when after school JE asked me still fren her anot
i said 'yes'
n my heart says 'sure larh!u r my best fren before,i still fren u'
after tat YA asked me sokong her anot
i said ya larh
i wan fren two of them~
JE there 50% YA there 50%
i wont 出卖 JE or even is YA
wont tell JE the secret in YA group
wont tell YA the secret in JE group
i dun care they believe me anot
i trust myself enough
cuz i believe me wont do the thing orang keji do wan

ok
next is in my house
when in the school i asked OWS help me print the music folio thing~
den be4 i online YA called me...
she asked me dun print Beethoven things...she printed it...den ask me print tat Chopin thing(i dunno who's tat)
den i said okay...
when i online
OWS told me tat he printed Beethoven thing...
T.T
how to do???
den i said sry sry sry sry to ows
he said nvm
haiz
waste his time his ink his money
den i ask him to print the Chopin thing again...
omg
he said 'ok'
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i shouted
LOL
gam xia ti gam xia de
(感谢天感谢地in Hokkien)
THX a lots~~~~OWS
muak
(OWS's gf plz dun jealous i jz wan thx him^^)

now ntg to post
but im still looking for something new to post...
yar~
gong xam gai watched chapter 9~
tomrrow watch chaoter 10 or more~
hopre can watch all of it faster~
so nice...
after tat i wan watch tao hua xiao mei
also very nice
love it~

yar~
today in school i hugged CVL
den ah moi look at us
LOLX
sure she says us 'less'
lol
watevuh la...

harhar
LOVE MY THIRD AH MA~ZEE LEE CHIA YING @ ZEE AH MA
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment