Monday, November 16, 2009

IN SCHOOL

LOLZ
now im in school computer lab~
hate tis comp
slower den a snail~
hate it
slow den my comp lerh~(it's mean super duper extremely slow)
hehex
den i use 10mins to wait the internet explorer to connect
argghhhh
duh~
moi coming in
tak tahu larh~
jz nw gt scold from teahcer cuz the library story books(2)gone jor~
dunno threw to mana lerh~
duhhhh
teacher yeoh ask me go bac home find again~
duhhhhhhh

dunno can bring camera anot...
T.T
hope can lorh~
i wan take my UPSR result lerh~
i think now nobody online except my class ppl
hate it hate it
duhhhh
wan ki siao liao
JE CECE AH MA YVONNE sit in front of me
haiz
left me 1 ppl here blogging alone
T.T
i remembered last time d
FUNNIE STORIE PART 1-LYNN V.S FISHMONGER
hahaha
cuz i also go pasar alone marh~
haiz
it's super boring day~~~
today my mooddie is SCARED+ALONE+BORING=NO MOOD
not really like tis school n hope can leave it faster
but berat hati wan leave my frenzzz
love them
~~~~~~~~~
left three still alive
~ah mmi to fo~

No comments:

Post a Comment