Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The third last day in school

no good wan~
wan graduate lerh
so miss frenz
no mood lerh
but today we played a game~
scissor stone kain slap
duhhh
gt slap from OWS SYZX CVL SPSC ZEE n who 4get~
XD
duhhh
my hand suddenly change to red colour~
sandy ko len lorh~~~
her hand wan bleeding liao~
wu~~~
pity pity her
den her hand red red wannnn
me very lucky d~



yar~
last time we change the 如果我变成回忆 song lyrics~
it's
如果我变(my class teacher's name)~
我就会走来走去~
然后不知道什么long piak wan
跌到地狱去~

haiyo tak tahu larh
go ask sandy~
>.<

tomorrow UPSR result come out d~
no special feeling
gt a little panic cuz tomorrow hav to perform da fan dance
today also gt scold from ct
duhhh
so ko len arh~

very very extremely unnnnhappy cuz gotta graduate~
wu~~~
miss my ah ma
n my all famillie memberssss
n also 'them'
haizzz
dun wanna(x99999999999999999999999999999999)
graduate

~I LOVE YOU ALL , MY FAMILLIE MEMBERS~
MUACKSS

included them

No comments:

Post a Comment