Friday, November 13, 2009

Unluckiest Day~

Boo~
today is the unluckiest day~~~
in school
went for a ceramah
me ah ma emily sandy talk talk talk
never hear wat the stud pengarah says
LOL
i like hear something from him
erm...
wat kopi heaven den bla bla bla
tak tahu larh
so boring tat time
den we 4 played n played
so funny
do a lots of origami
all about love~
muahahahha
den wrote down a lots of thing on cece's hand
muahahahha
she took the photo
blur blur wan~
but nvm



it wrote~
~HAPPY FAMILLIE~
TEAMO =]
I♥U
Muakxz
Sandy&Bibi&Cece&Chiachia

den left 1 i dunno liao~
4get XD
^^

oh yar~
today when i came bac to home
den i realize tat i 4get to bring my key
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
my sis go out d
my dad go out too
den i cant go in to home
called my mum bu using neighbor's phone
lol
den he gav me a lots of dark chocolate~
OMG~
i LOVE it~~
den my dad ask me wait outside my house alone from 130pm until 530pm
zzz
watevuh
marh wait lorh
mana tahu gt a aunty saw me
she is my mum's frenz
=.=
she asked me wat happened n i told her
she go bac her house(5floor) n bring me two biscuits n an apple
i dunno y she giv me apple
=.=
she ask me eat all of them
den she saw my tupperware no water d
den ambil my tupperware n go her house again
when she come bac i saw the tupperware full of water
zzz
watevuh larh
mana tahu
when 3pm
my sis came bac
she opened the door~
n i came in
so...
im here now
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment