Sunday, December 6, 2009

The 100 Post - Remembered

today go QBM
at Coffee Bean there remembered wif Zhi Ming
at there chat chat chat
den go escalator there remembered
saw Teik Chuan there
den go near KFC there remembered
walk wif Li Hong n Khai Ying
den gt wat plan d...
den Teik Chuan stand at there dunno do wat
at Old Town there remembered
me n Khai Ying 靠 on the window of the winter shop
den i tell Khai Ying 'u hav to clean the window if u 靠 on it'
den we laugh
at skate there remembered
play happily wif Chia Ying
Sandy push down the straw
buy drinks wif Khai Ying
very bad mood at seats there
Zhi Ming skate wif me
when i fall down den i say 'gosh' in my heart
den Siang Khee kick me den i say 'walao eh...who's tat'
when i open my eyes again den i saw im bleeding
lots of ppl beside me
go toilet wif kaki ayam
wash my hands legs clothes
at outside cinema there remembered
i called my mum den she scold me until i cry
Chia Ying mum bought me a bottle of Sprite
at cinema there remembered
we kumpul the money to buy 'where got ghost' tickets
at the end din buy==
at cyc there remembered
Khai Ying argue wif Quan Ming den play the dunno wat game
den her hand injured
gav Jing Peng RM20 to giv someone
play basketball wif Khai Ying
play F1 wif Yvonne
at Jusco there
me Chantelle n LYJ in a team
den OWS argue wif Chantelle
den he also dun wan fren me
me mana tahu they argue??
me jz chat chat wif Chan den suddenly OWS dun wan talk wif me den me baru tahu they argue
watevuh..its pass
play token wif them
play tat 打鼓 wif Chia Ying
choose hard n play until my hand 脱皮
gosh it's pain
at MC donald there they all eat instant things
den me go buy sushi
Long Zheng angry
den gone jor....
we all find find find also cant find...
call call call he also dun wan pick up
we all very worry...finally found him
at in front of Body Glove shop
took lots of Cikgu Tan's photo

i think it will be my memories
the memories that i cant forget before i leave tis world

No comments:

Post a Comment