Sunday, December 6, 2009

sHiT

izzit shit?
my relatives wan come out from KL d...
if she know my teeth d thing sure kill me
den me hav to die
now me can imagine wat will happen
T.T
mati liao tis time
tat stuuddddd dentist lorh din tell me hav to so appointment
den cannot do liao...
hate her~~~~
arghhhhhhhhh
hope dat tat day i din go skate lorh...
yor~~~~
wasted my money n time n teeth
!!!!!
GTH

jz nw go Jelutong find my aunt
den go QBM find my biao jie
all at Inchii there(i think it's spell like tis)
den walk walk walk
go makan at Old Town
10ppl go eat Old Town
izzit 'papalang'(in hokkien)
XP
den go buy things
mum says Christmas wan bring us go KL
hope tat
den i will go buy my fav clothes
^^
den go Padini
at Vinchi there bought 2pairs of shoes
gift by my aunt
zzz
oh yar~
i meet fishball at KFC there
lolz
den meet Ooi Yi-lynn at first floor
lolx
ntg d den
marh come bac liao lorh

tomorrow hav to wake up earlier
K mum come fetch me at 9AM
duh
still sleeping larhh
watevuh larh
go take letter
c go wat school

No comments:

Post a Comment