Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 Days

OMG
this two dayss hanging out with my friendsss
dint sleep well 2 nights =]
yesterday > the first day
hanging out with Jacquelene . Miki . Jia Wei
went to Old Town by bus with Jacquelene
spended RM4.8 on bus =[
went to QBM
jacquelene went to buy some gift for her fren [me n blah blah]
den go Sunshine there Old Town
makan a nasi lemak =]
rice n 1 iced chocolate



afterthat went to young one's
Miki bought some star papar
not newspaper*
yeahh den went to Secret Recipe
dine-in
J.Wei > Cappuccino Chesse
Me > Walnut Cake
forgot it's name xD
den me n miki take-away cakes
I took away a cake named > Marble Cheese

after that
took bus frm Sunshine
Jacquelene reached her home first
she go down
left me 1 person in the bus =[
scared
den when gonna reach the bas station
I press the RING
den go down bus
nothing happened xD
it's good =D
the first bus I've took =]
Hahahhaa
But the unfortunately is..
I let my camera in Jacquelene's bag - -
but jz nw she returned me =]



Today
went to Gurney
7am i went to Ilecia's house first
den took shower there
her dad brought us to do passport
>for them not me
waited about 3hrs
=[
But it's okay
n den when it's 1225pm
reached Gurnay Plaza
the first time hanging out to Gurney with friends=]
happy kah..~
went to PastaMania
=]
ate a carbonara n cappuccino =]
happy!!
RM24
=[
but it's okay
den went to CYC
wasaii
tis time i spent RM2 on it only =D
but Ilecia n Ewenn spent RM20++
wasaii
watevuhh
after that went to Winter Warmer =]
drank a pot of Lavendar Tea [+honey] n Lavendar Cookies
MR4/per
cheap cheap nia =]
we walked out n Ilecia saw the ocean
we tot gt tsunami
me very panic den blah blah =]
den went to CYC again - -
LOL
after that went to Ewen's house =]
daataaa
The End =D
i love this two days =]
next year my Birthday will be very very fun =]

No comments:

Post a Comment