Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Help

Helped my frens > Gillian & Jia Wei done their blogs
xD
Gillian___ Gillian with her Dream Island
JiaW.___ Stephenie Palace with Her Mood

Finally =]
today is going to giv back the bookss
text books
=[
it means 2010 is going to over
it also means I've finished my UPSR 1 year ago
miss it
Form2 is coming
Should I continue be my prefect?
Or not?
I dunno
I dunwan but the school need my help
I want to help myself or school??
I dunnoe
Although is [Do what you want]
but i cant do it
It's too difficult and terrific
I dunnoe
What should I do?
I hope the angle could tell me =[

Next year is more terrific
Vinnee . Jacquelene . Gillian . Miki
and me are going to separate to different classes
I'll miss you all
hope you all will do that too
because fren is not longer lasting
watevuh i mean
I just dunwan L.E.F.T

No comments:

Post a Comment