Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8 Dec 2010

Woohoo
went to QBM with Ilecia . JiaWei . Ewenn
waited bus at bus stop
a bus came den pass away - -
wasaii waited more than 30mins for another bus [308]
and the conclusion is I HATE WAITING FOR BUS!!
while Im waiting for the bus
two guys
from CLHS
1 of them asked me
>just now got any 308 bus pass by?
IN ENGLISH!
omg and I answered YES
==
why in english leh?
watevuhh

me n Ilecia went to QBM together
reached QBM
And played Ewenn and JiaWei
ahahahaha
xD
den went to Neway
OMG
my first time =)
sang loads of songs and JWei borrowed me a story book > Numbers2 =)
sang 甜蜜密 我是一只小小小小鸟 卡门 nobody 爱不疚 心痛
>DJ got us falling in love Sugar Love the way u lie blah blahh
=)
ate salad buffet[porridge] and 药材面 ==
ahahahha omg i love it =)
sing sing sing for 3 hrs and 15 mins

after that
Ilecia and Ewenn went to CYC play [waste money]
den me and Jia Wei go shopping
went to Elle wanna help mum buy shirt
>finally bo buy tiok =( [tiok scold]
den go Brands Outlet
walk here walk there
blah blah
den went to 拍大头贴 RM7 / per
okok nia
den met with Ilecia them at BR
wa
bought ice-cream at RM5.90/per
wasted money
=D
After that went to cyc again
JWei belanja me RM1 to play drum
okay lorh ON
den go Holland Fries makan makan
my bajet RM30 only so cant eat anymore [bo lui]
dat's why I dint eat Holland Fries actually I wan to eat =(
Ilecia and Ewenn bought peri-peri den JW bought sour cream
like dat
okay okay
after that went to Ground floor sell makan makan d things there
found Ewen's brother
there gt 1 aunty they say very cakap banyak
[bagai murai tercabut ekor] xD
her brother says she's like Seven Eleven
NON-STOP
gt open no close ahahahahaha
A happy day again
I love my life but I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment