Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LIFE

Life
ain't always HAPPY
there' something makes you happy
and for pretty sure
something makes you SAD
dat's wat i mean now
I'm happy for anything and everything I've now
but
without something
sadness is begin bigger and bigger in life

For me
I'm very glad dat I live in this house
have these friends
Malaysia and blah blah
but
I lose something
something dat wont come back anymore

I never and ever think of it before
NO, NEVER
but when it happen
I can simply accept it and
I'm soo optimistic
help others without caring wat I feel dat time
Oh I'm pretty regret sad and blah blahh
NO
I dunwan it happens!!
but it happened
I'm pretty sure its my new start point in my life
I shouldn't and couldn't do it
but I dont have another choice

Sometimes I felt that it's nothing and can be accepted
but the reality makes me gonna crazyy
I'm soo HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment