Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jia Wen's party

dun care about my title
it gone~~~
dunno how to find it
XP

went to jw's party
->jw not jia wei
walked there
omg
sooo hot
the big sun like a spotlight
=.=lll
den me become hangus d

went there
reached there
sat there
waited there
den gt 5++ppl reached
den we go down buy lorh~
me pesan 1 cheesy wedges n 1 milo
the cheesy wedges ar
very yew lololo
==
me eat til wan gila
T.T
suakkkk
they all at there ten their phone
me sit at there
took lot of pic
lazy to upload
~
dun wan tell anything of tis party
jz 1 comment
N+O F+U+N

my mood guai guai d
dunnno
dun wan care abt ititititit
sis n her frenz go swimming lerh~
i also wan go
asked lyj n ya come but din hav ppl fetch themmm
suak~

sun wan go lerh
or ltr ask jw come my house play
->jw=jia wei
or cy
->ask her stand on the swing XP

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment