Friday, December 11, 2009

RC's party

RC's party
izzit fun?
not really
~
but still okay

700pm bertolak from my house
reached there at 720++
=.=llll
gt a lot of ppl wan 迎接 me
XP
like agung
>.<
den first saw JW second is RC
den den who who who
bla bla bla
go in
the guard say 'ladies go there'
=.=llll
cuz JP n LZ is behind us
=.=
we all laugh laugh laugh
->they also ladies XP
den me n CY go in
she dun wan c JO den we came out
==
scrolling around~
walk here walk there
at the end go in d~
saw lot of ppl
RC's relatives also came
gt 1 quite handsome
XP
but very big d~
suak dun wan talk abt him
den go swimming pool there
i wan pull CY into the swimming pool
den she wan pull me
==
we two at the scream lai scream qu

den go out again
saw Puan Lye
==
she say me cant open my mouth laugh
suak~
peli me
suan ni li hai
den go 1 garden there
CY asked me scared anot
me say little
scare wat?
ghost
XD
den go in again
saw them beside swimming pool
den we two go there
they all ->boys like monkey
at there 吊来吊去 on a pondok
==
me cece n CY at there laugh laugh
say can imagine anot the pondok will runtuh
==
den all mati
we also called SK2
her mum say their car mati beside the rood
den we say SK2 mati jor
XP
CVL din reach
den we called her
lol
loudspeaker
den go out guard house there wait her
gt 1 car 经过 den we say is CVL
but nope
den second car third car came also den we all also guess is CVL
lol
gt 1 car inside is Indian wan
hahahah
CVL wat time change to Indian har?
go in
i go join ZX JE YA them
den CY din choi me
suak~
den tis time ZX JE YA them buzy playing wif the boys
suak~
den JW come find me
we two go walk walk
she bring a lollipop
we walk here walk there
den sya abt tis Sun Jia Wen's party
she din go
yor~
but Cece n YA gt go
goodie~

den go in again
they all sit under the pondok den show their HP
=.=lll
dun wan play wif them
~
->me dun hav HP >.<
oh yar~
the drink there ar dunno hamilai
gt 2 times the water 倒 on my leg
==
duhhh
suak~
den my leg ar
they pijak 4times lerh
==
painful~~~
T.T
suak suak suak
go playground
they din even care abt me
->i think its bacuz tooo many ppl d~
im the first wan go bac
i think no one know abt it
->really din care abt me

can say i jz eat a little bit in the buffet
1/3 spoon of rice
1 fishball
2 vegetables
den
no
==
not really hungry

ok

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment